Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Parent Meeting

Tonight I had the "parent" meeting for Garrett's modeling. There were about 15 parents there to hear about what it is your child will be doing. I looked around and thought to myself 'what am I doing here?' but I stayed to follow it through. They gave you a lot of information~ what you need to sign, where, and when. What you need to do to schedule and more of the paper work. I brought it all home to show Brian before I sign anything but I think I will try Garrett out at it and see how he does. They don't pay the kids much $75.- $150 an hour but then I thought 'that's a lot more than I get an hour and I have a bachelors degree!' :) I brought the 16 photos that Kendra helped me put together for tonight's meeting {Thank you Kendra} and handed them in so they could make his "Laser" sheet- basically an
8 1/2 x 11 sheet with 3-4 photos (after giving them 16!) of Garrett with his stats on it -height, weight, clothing size, ect. Too funny. He has to bring one of these with him to the shoots as well as his new "model bag" which will have to have a pair of jeans, white t-shirt, white keds, and khakis (oh yeah-- powder and consealer just in case haha) and some quiet toys.
We should get the Laser back in a couple of weeks and then he will be in the pool for work! I laugh every time I say it.
I will be sure to share when he gets his first job!

1 comments:

steph said...

WOW! It's about time he starts pulling his weight around the house! :)