Sunday, March 16, 2008

Demolition has begun!

We have started ripping out our black bathroom!!! I can not tell you how EXCITED I am for this! We have lived in our house for 5 years now and every day for 5 years I have asked myself {why} is this bathroom still like this? Well, this weekend Brian ripped it out. It is down to the bare walls-- no trim-- the black ceiling has a thick layer of WHITE primer on it and the black vanity has moved out. Oh yeah, did I mention the black wallpaper with funky purple, pink, and green flowers is in a big ol' trash bag?! YAHOOOOOOO! I ordered the new floor (to cover the black tile) yesterday and cannot wait for it to come in. We bought a new vanity, wainscoting, and new wallpaper, medicine cabinet and lights. It's all new! and updated and NOT BLACK! I will post pictures tomorrow (as it's getting late) but I just had to say...demolition has begun! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pics! Post, post, post!!! P.S. no call today about Ella's blood work :( I'll let you know xo